Spring Cleaning Made Easy
Most of us are familiar with the term spring cleaning, but are we really effective at putting it into practice? Dee Does It has helped many homeowners with spring cleaning, giving them tips, advice, and getting down to business.
Below are some simple ways to effectively spring clean your home:
Things To Clean
- Organize your closet
- Donate any unused clothing items
- Remove stains/odours on your upholstery, carpet and other fabric items
- Clean painted walls to remove stains/dirt
- Refresh the décor – a simple way is with throw pillows
- Thoroughly clean countertops
- Polish your silverware
- Wipe dust from light bulbs and dust lampshades
- Dust/clean ceiling
- Wash windows
- Add another coat of paint to chipped exteriors
Make Realistic Expectations
When you commit to spring cleaning, remember that everything cannot be done in a single day. Make a to-do list and try to get as much done in a day as you possibly can without unrealistic expectations.
Contact Dee For Assistance
If you want some professional assistance with your spring cleaning, contact Dee to schedule.